dear my bestfriend(s)

Sunday, December 5, 2010by Danty Soebandrijo | 0 comments |

hello my friend(s), it's been a long time ago since we've ever met

now, i just wanna say how much i miss you

as you know, i consider you all more than a family.

i feel glad when i met you all, cause it would bring me to life again.. its like my dead soul waken up again and bring me to the joy which i rarely feel nowadays.

but i feel sad when we have to go back home, because it means i have to face the reality again, which full of sadness and loneliness. but behind it, i always happy to see you happy with your own life, to listen your happiest (even saddest story), and everything.

thanks for bring me to life again, and good luck with your life too.. hope we could live happily ever after

with love,
danty

0 comments:

Post a Comment